If you have never been to a podiatrist before, you may be nervous about your upcoming visit. Don’t be! Millions of people see podiatrists every year for help with their feet, ankles, and lower legs.
Did you know the average person takes about 10,000 steps every day? That is a lot of stress on your feet! And when you consider the array of surfaces and inclines that people walk on, you can see how foot pain can be a common ailment.
That is why it is so important to seek care from a foot doctor if you are experiencing foot pain or mobility issues. Your ability to move is crucial to living a complete life, don’t allow pain to stop you from living your life!
Bring the following items with you to your scheduled office appointment:
- Driver’s License or valid state ID
- Insurance card
- Doctor referral if you have HMO
- All pertinent x-ray reports and test results from your primary care or referring physician
- A list of all medications you are currently taking
- A list of any known drug allergies and the symptoms you may have from taking these medicines
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of the operation report
Insurance & Payments
Most insurances accepted, however, we are not a participating Medicaid provider. Care Credit is available for those who qualify. Care Credit is a credit card used for payment of healthcare expenses and offers special financing and low monthly payment options, no up-front costs, and no prepayment penalties.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
- Care Credit
Whether you have slight discomfort or severe pain, we can help you overcome your foot issues! Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you!