Please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has experienced any of the following in the past 14 days:
- A fever (>99.8) or chills
- New loss of smell or taste
- Fatigue, muscle or body aches
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Any flu like symptoms
- Came in contact with a COVID-19 positive person
- Been advised to be tested for COVID-19 or is waiting on a result
- All patients and clients are screened when making an appointment.
- Waiting area/lobby is restricted – Please WAIT in your vehicle and call our office to let us know you have arrived.
- The Medical Assistant or Nail Technician will take your temperature prior to entering the office. A temperature of 99.8 or higher will be rescheduled.
- Services will only be performed when masks are worn by all parties in common areas.
- Patients, clients and staff will sanitize their hands upon entering the office and before leaving.
- Social distancing guidelines will be honored to the best of our ability. Please adhere to the 6 ft social distancing whenever applicable.
- Accompanying guests will be screened and have their temperature taken upon entering. Such guests may be asked to wait in the car.
- We ask payments to be arranged via credit card and receipts to be emailed.
- All exam rooms and touch surface areas will be disinfected with EPA registered disinfectant before and after each patient/client.
COVID-19 Vaccination Update:
Centers for Disease Control (CDC) issued interim public health recommendations for fully vaccinated individuals which only apply to non-health care settings. CDC still supports workplace safety protocols as outlined by our policy. Fully vaccinated patients will still be required to have temperature control, wear a mask, social distance, and proceed with guidelines established by our practice as patients seen in our office are not required to be vaccinated to be treated.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.